Book Binding and Laminating
Who hasn’t been wowed by the pop of spot gloss varnish or sleek coil binding?
At Sir Speedy, we understand and appreciate the details that transform a marketing piece from ordinary into extraordinary. That’s why we offer a comprehensive array of finishing and binding options, so you can make a polished and professional impression.
Not sure what to specify for your project? Our experienced staff can help you choose the best option(s) to suit your timeline, budget and objective. Featured here are some of our more popular requests:
- Die-cutting, foil stamping, embossing, laminating
- Collating, hole-drilling, trimming, scoring
- Tabbing, padding, booklet making
- Basic and special folding: Z folds, gate folds, French folds, roll folds
- Comb binding - Fast, easy plastic comb binding for proposals and presentations
- Saddle stitching - Popular for multipage brochures or POP pieces
- Side stitching - Appropriate for documents you wish to flip through
- Coil binding - A plastic spiral binding used for more professional look
- Perfect binding - Hidden binding used for books and magazines
- Three-ring binder - We can create the perfect cover for your brand and we’ll even insert it into the front of your binders. We can print and add tabs too!
- Whether you’re just starting a project or in the throes of one, give us a call. We’d be happy to walk you through some exciting options to make your marketing materials shine.
I just wanted to take a moment to compliment Sir Speedy on a job well done on the copy work for SPIE's recent Photonics East Symposium.
The turnaround time you give us is phenomenal, and it us feel like our business is a priority to you. Many other vendors seems to emphasize the "small" in "small business" when they work with us, but Sir Speedy has always treated us royally.
Please contact us if you have any questions on any of the products and services we offer.We offer free pickup and delivery. Give us a call if you have a project and we will take care ofthe rest.
827 Boylston Street,
Boston, MA 02116 Telephone: 617-267-9711